Allurént Corporation – Delivering Quality Manufacturing Automation Solutions
Allurént Corporation is a team of highly skilled engineers and manufacturing technology professionals with a proven track-record of providing successful manufacturing automation solutions and system integration services for some of the largest life sciences companies in the world.
As a leading global engineering company operating worldwide in the manufacturing sector, our team is dedicated to excellence in the execution of manufacturing system solutions and delivering innovative engineering solutions that enable clients like you to build and maintain your competitive advantage.
Our promise to you is increased productivity using leading-edge manufacturing software development tools and techniques. Our skilled and experienced engineers employ project management and automation technology so you reach industry standards with the highest quality manufacturing automation solutions and services.
Allurént has experience delivering enterprise wide, manufacturing system solutions to manage your automation needs. From easy-to-use and highly intuitive data dashboards and visualization tools, to enterprise-wide data collection and MES solutions, Allurént has developed and implemented some of the industry’s leading manufacturing software.
With the Allurént suite of manufacturing software applications, your company benefits from an impressive communications infrastructure that provides seamless integration and transparency with clients nationwide. These components support a focused technical engineering team dedicated to improved productivity, high quality and on-time manufacturing automation systems delivery.
Allurént Corporation a leading global engineering company operating worldwide in the manufacturing sector. The company is dedicated to excellence in the execution of capital projects and to delivering innovative engineering solutions that enable clients to build and maintain the competitive advantage.
Founded in 1995 by David Bishop, Allurént is a privately held manufacturing applications and software solutions corporation with offices located in St Augustine, Florida and Chesterfield, New Jersey.
Allurént Corporation Markets include:
Primary Vertical Market
- Electric Utility: Control and monitoring Systems
- Pulp and Paper: Instrumentation, optimization and process automation
- Food Processing: Scheduling, batching systems (ISA S88), continuous process controls
- Hydrogen Gas Production: Plant automation design, integration and startup services
- Pharmaceutical: Discrete manufacturing, real time and lot tracking
- Water and Waste Water: Automation, radio and telephone based telemetry
Secondary Vertical Market
- Water and Waste Water plants: Automation, radio and telephone based telemetry systems, remote monitoring applications
- Oil and Gas Pipelines: Oil production automation, pipeline transmission and distribution, telemetry systems
- Discrete Manufacturing: Production line activity, batch automation, tracking
- Web based technologies: Remote tracking tools, off-site monitoring and viewing of activity reports, display or real-time information
- Material Handling: Lot tracking and inventory management systems
Other Products Allurént Corporation is certified to install include:
- Industrial Automation: Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Bailey, Foxboro, Honeywell, Measurex
- Enterprise: Databases – Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
- Network: Microsoft, Cisco
- Historian: OSI’s PI® Historian and Process Book Applications
- Office Applications: All Microsoft products
- SCADA Applications: Intellution iFlx/Fix32, Wonderware HMI and GE CIMplicity, and DeltaV