Allurént Corporation maintains a senior group of manufacturing engineers with extensive experience in providing automation solutions according to the disciplines required for multi-platform migration projects in addition to new installations.
Automation solutions in the following markets, systems and highlights include:
- Automation Solution Markets
- Web based technologies
- Material handling
- Multifaceted skills, experiences, and industries
Automation & Process Control Highlights
- Highly experienced manufacturing and packaging engineering specialists
- Validation and Compliance Engineers/Technical Writers
- Plant-wide Historian and OPC data collection implementations
- Plant-wide Information Management and Reporting Systems and Relational Databases
- MES, OEE & Lab Systems Implementations
Allurént provides a high rate of return for Honeywell, DeltaV, Measurex, Rockwell, and Siemens PCS7 Migration projects because:
- Allurént engineers are cost effective as they are seasoned with years of experience spanning across multiple automation systems within most industries.
- Allurént engineers encompass the skills & training required to migrate from obsoleted systems to state of the art solutions.
- Allurént engineers have a minimum of 10 year’s experience in their chosen disciplines.