Automation Solutions for Automation Manufacturing Systems
Allurént Corporation maintains a senior group of manufacturing engineers with extensive experience in providing automation solutions according to the disciplines required for multi-platform migration projects in addition to new installations.
Automation solutions in the following markets, systems and highlights include:
- Automation Solution Markets
- Pulp and Paper
- Water and Waste Water plants
- Electric utilities
- Food processing
- Hydrogen gas production
- Discrete manufacturing
- Web based technologies
- Material handling
- Ore processing
- Food processing
- Elite team of automation engineers
- Multifaceted skills, experiences, and industries
- Extensive migration and installation involvement throughout project life cycle
- Certified Honeywell Systems Integrators
- Siemens PCS7
Automation & Process Control Highlights
- Highly experienced manufacturing and packaging engineering specialists
- Honeywell Experion LX and HS Migration Solutions.
- PLC-based automation (Honeywell, Allen-Bradley, GE, Modicon, Siemens…)
- Honeywell, FactoryTalk, Proficy and Wonderware SCADA/HMI Solutions Development
- DeltaV, PCS7, Foxboro DCS Solutions & Conversions
- Validation and Compliance Engineers/Technical Writers
- Plant-wide Historian and OPC data collection implementations
- Plant-wide Information Management and Reporting Systems and Relational Databases
- MES, OEE & Lab Systems Implementations
Allurént provides a high rate of return for Honeywell, DeltaV, Measurex, Rockwell, and Siemens PCS7 Migration projects because:
- Allurént engineers are cost effective as they are seasoned with years of experience spanning across multiple automation systems within most industries.
- Allurént engineers encompass the skills & training required to migrate from obsoleted systems to state of the art solutions.
- Allurént engineers have a minimum of 10 year’s experience in their chosen disciplines.
Measurex Parts Inventory
See all our Measurex parts and eBay page for each.